Mobile Home Roof Problems
AMS of Florida provides the best roofing options for your mobile home. If you do not have an AMS roof, you may be experiencing issues like these:
Symptoms of a damaged roof
- Mobile home roofing leaks can be located by noticing dark brown patches on the ceiling or water dripping on the floor.
- The possible places of leak can be the places where the seams, vents and pipes are inserted in the roof.
- Sagging dry-wall is a clear indication that there is water leaking.
- The deteriorated conditions of the roofing material by the passing of time also indicate a damaged roof
- Contact AMS right away for a Free Estimate and consultation. With friendly area managers servicing from Ocala to the Florida Keys we will find a quick solution to your problem. Financing is available.
Our work is guaranteed and we stand behind it 100%. The AMS Patented Weather-Lok Roofover provides peace of mind, energy efficiency, is aesthetically pleasing, maintenance free and comes backed by the AMS Lifetime Transferable Warranty. Warranty available by request.
At AMS we use only Energy Star Rated Custom Rolled Aluminum. We will not use interlocking pans, panels or membrane products or materials that will shrink, dry rot or deteriorate over time. AMS custom fabricates our own Guttering System and Tri-bend Fascia that will give your home an overhang and keep your home protected and clean from the harsh Florida weather.
With over 100,000 satisfied customers, our primary goal is total customer satisfaction obtained by 36 years of experience in providing our customers with the finest up-to-date and the most energy efficient products available to the Florida market. We provide professional installation in a timely manner and give exceptional customer service on all our product warranties. Warranty available by request. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment.