PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING WEBSITES TO LEARN ABOUT AVAILABLE
ROOFING PRODUCTS AND THE FACTS BEFORE CHOOSING A CONTRACTOR!
“Aluminum roofs are a good value for the homeowner because they rarely need to be replaced and are not costly to maintain.”
“An aluminum roof is an especially good idea if you live in an area that has a great deal of exposure to corrosive species. This is why aluminum roofs are seen more often in coastal areas.”
“Many aluminum roofs have survived hurricane winds, making this material an excellent choice if you live in the path of dangerous storms.”
“Lightning and Noise Myths on Metal Roofing and also is non-combustible.”
“Why you should not get a TPO roof – TPO roof on fire video.”
“Properly installed TPO roof systems have service lives ranging from about 10 to 20 years, depending on the type of installation.”
“Material Warranty Period: Up to 20 years Commercial / NO Residential. TPO roof system life expectancy – 7 to 20* years.”
“There are many issues with TPO roofs, which still have not been resolved, and roof owners opting for a less expensive TPO roof are taking a gamble.”
Watch Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgZH0JX2pHI
• APPLY FOR PERMITS AND NEVER ASK THE CUSTOMER TO APPLY.
• NEVER DO A JOB WITHOUT A PERMIT.
• CARRY LIABILITY AND WORKERS COMPENSATION INSURANCE.
• DO NOT HIRE UNLICENSED OR UNINSURED SUBCONTRACTORS AS INSTALLERS.
• COLLECT SALES TAX ON HOME IMPROVEMENTS OF RENTAL PROPERTIES AND REMIT THEM TO THE FLORIDA DEPT OF REVENUE.
• HAVE THEIR LICENSE NUMBERS POSTED ON ALL VEHICLES CORRESPONDENCE AND ADVERTISING AS REQUIRED BY LAW.
• MAINTAIN A PHYSICAL BUSINESS LOCATION NOT A P/O BOX.
• STATE LICENSED CONTRACTORS ARE RATED BY THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.