Commercial and Residential Metal Roofing
There is a growing list of reasons for the expanding use of metal in residential construction. Leading the list is the tremendous variety of exciting shapes and colors that today’s products offer. In addition to these aesthetic advantages, modern metal residential roofing is easily installed and offers longevity, energy savings and exceptional durability, even under extreme weather conditions.
Below are some common questions and answers regarding the use of metal in residential construction.
Advantages of Metal Roofing
- Doesn’t rot, crack, warp, curl, split, break, or blow off.
- Metal roofing is the most resistant roofing material to hail, wind, or fire.
- Lightweight – most styles are less than one-third the weight of asphalt/fiberglass shingles and tiles.
- Energy efficient – can lower your cooling and heating costs.
- Can reduce the cost of your homeowner’s insurance.
- Can be installed over your existing roof.
- Save the expense of shingle removal.
Whatever your roofing needs, rest assure AMS has you covered.
AMS offers a full range of metal roofing styles & colors. Our most popular is the AMS standing seam metal roofs. We bring our standing seam panel machine on site, so we can custom cut the panels to fit your project. Leaving very little waste.
Our standing seam roof system features no exposed fasteners and is mechanically seamed for a weather-tight seal that will outperform all other roofing systems. It’s simply the Best in the Business. Its available in all colors and 24 or 26 gauge, and is energy star rated.
We also have available:
- Classic Rib
- 5-V Crimp (Key West Style)
- Snap & Lock
Request A Free Quote
At AMS our primary goal is complete customer satisfaction. We provide our customers with the finest, up to date and the most energy efficient products available to the Florida Market.